1. Kalyani Hospital has been serving the people of Warangal and also neighbouring Towns and Villages for the last 35years.
2. It is known as a Hospital with service as a motto and not commercial Organization.
3. The Hospital has been updating itself from year to year by acquiring latest equipment without compromising on the quality of service.
4. In the process the hospital has added Laminor flow theatre recently to enable conducting of super specialty surgeries like spine, Total Knee Replacement etc; Digital X-ray has been installed.
5. Recently, the hospital has been Pre-accredited by NABH which itself speaks about the performance of the Hospital.
6. It will not be out of place to mention that Kalyani Hospital is within the reach of common and middle class people.
7. The Hospital has been rendering free service every Saturday to promote Family Planning.
8. Recently the hospital has also started a free programme called “KUSHALATHA” which is intended to identify the anemia among adolescent girls and improve their HB percentage. The social welfare hostels for girls are being served in this programme.